Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013

Wow! Where did 2012 go? I feel like it went at warp speed - is that really what happens the older you get? I remember being in junior high and counting down the 100+ days until summer and thinking that was such a long time, I feel like now 100 days goes by in the blink of an eye.

2012 was such a great year, I'm hoping 2013 will be even better. I have a list of resolutions, or goals rather that I'm looking forward to in 2013.

Health & Fitness Related

1) Run a half marathon in 2:10:00 or under (I was just 3 minutes shy of this last year)

2) Run 800 miles

3) Survive the Tough Mudder in February

4) Make an effort to eat healthier - including bringing my lunch to work a minimum of 3 days a week (this will save $$ and calories)

5) Try a new class or sport (last year I tried Spin, Running and Bikram Yoga (all of which I LOVE! Wish there was more time so I could do all of these every day).

6) Find some running buddies

7) Write more and grow my blog

Lifestyle Related

1) Be a better me

2) Pay off all credit cards / Save more

3) Read more books

4) Continue with and progress in German-language studies

5) Volunteer

6) Move to Europe (this has been a long time dream for my husband and I - hoping this is the year)

No comments:

Post a Comment