Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekly Workout Summary

Monday (10/22) - Instead of doing my regular morning run, I decided to check out a Fun Run with Sports Basement. I don't have a lot of friends that are into running, so I thought this would be a good way to meet some local runners. The run was short and fast and I met some new people. Hoping to make this a regular part of my routine.

Ran Outside: 3.2 miles / didn't track time
City Walking: 4.0 miles

Tuesday (10/23) - Had a lot going on this week - so I skipped my workout today.

City Walking: 5.5 miles

Wednesday (10/24) - Gearing up for vacation, had to get in a good run.

Ran Outside: 5.5 miles / 53:23

Thursday (10/25) - Does walking through the airport and sleeping on a plane count as a workout? Maybe I walked enough to counter out the peanuts on the plane.

Friday - Sunday (10/26-10/28) - Well I brought my running shoes with me to Detroit, but I haven't used them yet...

Total
Running: 8.7 miles
Walking: 9.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment