Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekly Workout Summary

Monday (10/29) - Uh again, didn't make it out of bed on vacation to do any kind of workout. If I knew this was going to happen I could've brought smaller luggage. I'm cursed with big feet, do you know how much space those Nike's took up in my bag?

Tuesday (10/30) - Again...does walking through the airport count?

Wednesday (10/31) - Finally, back on track. Was surprised how well this run went after a week off. Unfortunately I wasn't prepared for the rain, so I walked my butt to the gym and ran on the treadmill.

Treadmill Run: 4.52 miles / 43:05
City Walking: 3.0 miles

Thursday (11/1) - Last run before the race. Felt good to be outside again.

Ran Outside: 4.0 miles / 37:38
City Walking: 2.0 miles

Friday (11/2) - Resting up for the big race

City Walking: 5 miles

Saturday (11/3) - Resting up

City Walking: 2 miles

Sunday (11/4) - US Half Marathon! Holy Hills! I didn't think it would be that much work to get up and over the bridge and back. I think at least 50% of the race was up hill, or that's what it felt like. I didn't set a PR, but I guess I'm happy with my finish time.

Ran Outside: 13.1 miles / 2:18:48

Total
Running: 21.62
City Walking: 12.0


No comments:

Post a Comment