Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Training for Race #2

Things got a little busy after race day, so I took 12 days off of running - thus leaving just 5 short weeks until race number 2.  

This run was full of ups and downs. It was great to be outside again! I noticed the weather has changed alot over the course of two weeks, it was really dark at 6AM but I got to see dawn breaking over the Bay which was amazingly beautiful. I tried to snap some pics, but the iPhone did not do this picturesque scene any justice. 


After jogging (not running) around the pier I had to make it over the dreaded hill - it was pretty much doing a slow shuffle and completely winded by the time I got to the top. I think this run consisted of way too much walking to actually be considered a run.

Hope the next few runs go a little better than this!

Workout Details:

Ran Outside
3.81 miles / 35:24

No comments:

Post a Comment